How to delete SmartArt only in Excel?
Supposing you have inserted multiple objects in a worksheet, such as pictures, charts, auto shapes, smart arts, and now you just want to remove all Smart Arts, how can you do?
If there are only Smart Arts in your worksheet, you can use Go To Special function to quickly select all Smart Arts, then press Delete key to remove them.
1. Enable the worksheet you want to delete Smart Arts, and then click Home > Find & Select > Go To Special. See screenshot:
2. Then in the Go To Special dialog, check Objects option. See screenshot:
3. Click OK. Now all the Smart Arts are selected, and press Delete key to delete them.
However, that is not a good way if there are multiple objects, all objects besides Smart Arts are selected at the same time by using Go To Special. But with below handy tool, Kutools for Excel, you can quickly delete only Smart Arts.
If you have Kutools for Excel installed, you can use its Delete Illustrations & Objects utility to delete Smart Arts only.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Enable the worksheet you want to delete the Smart Arts, and then click Kutools > Delete > Delete Illustrations & Objects. See screenshot:
2. Then in the popped out dialog, check Smart arts option only under Delete section, then check Active sheet, Select sheets or All sheets option as you need at the Look in section. See screenshot
Click Ok, now only the Smart Arts are deleted.
With Kutools for Excel’s Delete Illustration & Objects utility, you can only delete charts, pictures at active worksheet, selected sheets or whole workbook, and also you can delete charts and lines and textboxes together. Click here to know more about this utility.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!