- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi Joseph Lau,
With the first method introduced in this webpage, you can select multiple worksheets before pasting:
Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent worksheets by clicking each worksheet one by one on the Sheet tab bar.
How to copy data from/into multiple worksheets in Excel?
Normally, it might be not difficult to copy and paste data in Excel. But, do you know how to copy a range of data and paste into multiple worksheets quickly? And what if batch copying data from multiple worksheets? The following methods will help you solve them easily.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
We can copy a range of data and paste to multiple worksheets with the Fill >Across Worksheets feature in Excel. Please do as follows:
1. Select the range in current worksheet you will copy and paste into multiple worksheets.
2. Go to the Sheet Tab bar and select multiple worksheets (including current worksheet) you will paste the data into. See screenshot:
Note: Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent worksheets by clicking each worksheet one by one; holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent worksheets by clicking the first worksheet and the last one.
3. Click Home > Fill > Across Worksheets. See screenshot:
4. In the opening Fill Across Worksheets dialog box, please check one option based on your need, and click the OK button.
In our case, we check the All option and click the OK button. See screenshot:
And then the selected range of data is copied from the current worksheets and pasted into other selected worksheets.
This method will introduce Kutools for Excel’s Dynamically Refer to Worksheets utility to copy the same cell from multiple worksheets in Excel.
1. Create a new worksheet with clicking the New button or in the Sheet Tab bar.
2. Select the cell (says cell D7) in the new created worksheet whose cell content you will copy from other worksheet, and click Kutools > More (in the Formula group) > Dynamically Refer to Worksheet. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Fill Worksheets References dialog box, please (1) select an option from the Fill Order drop down list; (2) check the worksheets that you will copy cell contents from in the Worksheet List section; and (3) click the Fill Range button and the Close button successively. See screenshot:
And then the contents of same cell are copied from the specified worksheets into current worksheet. See screenshot:
This method is talking about a workaround to copy all data from multiple worksheets, and then paste into a new worksheet by Kutools for Excel’s Combine (Worksheets) utility.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Combine to open the Combine Worksheets dialog box.
2. In the opening Combine Worksheets – Step 1 of 3 wizard, check the Combine multiple worksheets from workbook into one worksheet option, and click the Next button. See screenshot:
3. In the Combine Worksheets – Step 2 Of 3 wizard, please only check current workbook in the Workbook list section; check the worksheets you will copy data from in the Worksheet list section, and click the Next button.
Note: The same range button can help you quickly specify the same range in each worksheet as the range of worksheet you selected in the Worksheet list section.
4. In the Combine Worksheets – Step 3 of 3 wizard, please configure the settings as you need, and click the Finish button.
5. And then a Combine Worksheets dialog box pops up and ask you for saving the combination scenarios. Please click the Yes button or No button as you need. In our case, we click the No button.
So far we have copied the data from all selected worksheets, and pasted into a new workbook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agohow to add the worksheet(s) in the Worksheet list of Fill Worksheets Reference. I have got the worksheet(s) to be added open