How to quickly show active or selected sheets only in Excel?
If there are multiple sheets in your working workbook, and now you just want to show only the active or selected sheets and hide other sheets, how can you quickly handle it without hiding them one by one manually?
Here is a VBA code can quickly hide all sheets except the active one.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys to display Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Then click Insert > Module and paste below VBA to the new Module window.
VBA: Show active sheet only
Dim xSht As Object
For Each xSht In ThisWorkbook.Sheets
If xSht.Name <> ThisWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Name Then xSht.Visible = False
3. Click Run button or press F5 key to execute VBA And now only active sheet are shown, others are hidden.
If you have Kutools for Excel installed, you can quickly hide inactive sheets or unselected sheets with once click.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
Active a sheet or select sheets you want to show, then click Kutools > Show & Hide > Hide Unselected Sheets. See screenshot:
Now the unselected sheets are hidden.
Tip: If you want to show all sheets, you can click Kutools > Show & Hide > Unhide All Sheets. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!