How to quickly show active or selected sheets only in Excel?
If there are multiple sheets in your working workbook, and now you just want to show only the active or selected sheets and hide other sheets, how can you quickly handle it without hiding them one by one manually?
|Kutools for Excel's Split Workbok help you split all sheets from a workbook and save them as
separate workbooks, texts, csv files or pdf files.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Here is a VBA code can quickly hide all sheets except the active one.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys to display Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Then click Insert > Module and paste below VBA to the new Module window.
VBA: Show active sheet only
Dim xSht As Object
For Each xSht In ThisWorkbook.Sheets
If xSht.Name <> ThisWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Name Then xSht.Visible = False
3. Click Run button or press F5 key to execute VBA And now only active sheet are shown, others are hidden.
If you have Kutools for Excel installed, you can quickly hide inactive sheets or unselected sheets with once click.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
Active a sheet or select sheets you want to show, then click Kutools > Show/Hide > Hide Unselected Sheets. See screenshot:
Now the unselected sheets are hidden.
Tip: If you want to show all sheets, you can click Kutools > Show/Hide > Unhide All Sheets. See screenshot:
|If you are interested in this addi-in, download the 60-days free trial.|