To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoOla Luiz, tente essa alteracao. Ira funcionar nas celulas A2:A10 e D2:D5, altere conforme sua necessidade.
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
If Not Intersect(Target, Union(Range("A2:A10"), Range("D2:D5"))) Is Nothing Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Left(ActiveCell.Value, 1) = ChrW(&H2713) Then
ActiveCell.Value = Right(ActiveCell, Len(ActiveCell) - 1)
ActiveCell.HorizontalAlignment = xlRight
ActiveCell.Value = ChrW(&H2713) & ActiveCell.Value
Cancel = True
Application.EnableEvents = True
How to add check mark in a cell with double clicking in Excel?
Normally, for inserting a check mark in a cell, you need to get into the Symbol dialog box, find the check mark symbol and insert it manually. But it is not so easy to find out the check mark symbol in the Symbol dialog box as there are numerous symbols listed inside. How to quickly add a check mark in a cell in Excel? This article will show you a VBA method to easily add check mark in a cell with double clicking only.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
The following VBA code can help you add check mark in a cell with double clicking. Please do as follows.
1. Open the worksheet you need to add check mark into the cell, then right click and select View Code from the right-clicking menu.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, copy and paste the below VBA code into the Code window.
VBA code: Double click to add check mark in a cell
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B1:B10")) Is Nothing Then Application.EnableEvents = False If ActiveCell.Value = ChrW(&H2713) Then ActiveCell.ClearContents Else ActiveCell.Value = ChrW(&H2713) End If Cancel = True End If Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub
Note: In the code, B1:B10 is the range you will add check mark with double clicking. Please change it based on your need.
3. Press the Alt + Q keys to close the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window and return to the worksheet.
Now, double click on any cell in range B1:B10, the check mark will be entered automatically. And double clicking the cell again, the inserted check mark will be removed.
- How to double click a cell and add 1 to that cell value in Excel?
- How to auto add/enter current date/time in a cell with double clicking in Excel?
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agocomo eu faço pra inserir a marca de seleção na célula, porém sem deletar o número que estiver digitado nela ou seja, a marca sairia na frente do número quando eu der duplo clique... e quando eu quizer apagar a marca, eu dou duplo clique novamente e a célula voltaria ao normar (continuaria apenas o número).