How to repeat rows on top of every printout except the last page in Excel?
In many cases, you may need to repeat the header row on top of every printed page in Excel. But how to repeat rows on top of every printout except the last page? This article will show you method to achieve it.
You can run the below VBA code to print all pages with repeated rows on top except the last page. Please do as follows.
1. Open the worksheet you need to repeat rows on top except the last page, then press Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste the below VBA code into the Module window.
VBA: Repeat rows on top of every printout except the last page in Excel
Sub RepeatRowsExceptLastPage() Dim xPages As Long, I As Integer, xRg As Range On Error Resume Next xPages = ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Pages.Count Set xRg = Application.InputBox("Please select a row you need to repeat:", "Kutools for Excel", , , , , , Type:=8) If xRg Is Nothing Then Exit Sub On Error Resume Next If xPages > 0 Then With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .PrintTitleRows = xRg.AddressLocal ActiveSheet.PrintOut from:=1, To:=xPages - 1 .PrintTitleRows = "" ActiveSheet.PrintOut from:=xPages, To:=xPages End With End If End Sub
3. Press the F5 key to run the code, then a Kutool for Excel dialog box pops up, please select the row range you need to repeat on top of every printout except the last page, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
Then all pages in this worksheet are printed out with certain row repeating on top except the last page.
- How to repeat a cell value until new value is seen or reached in Excel?
- How to repeat a character n times in a cell in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!