How to delete worksheet without prompt or warning in Excel?
By default, when deleting worksheet in Excel, you will get a prompt box as below screenshot shown. Actually, you can avoid this prompt box while deleting worksheet. Please try the method in this article.
The following VBA code can help you deleting a certain worksheet without warning in Excel. Please do as follows.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste the below VBA code into the Module window.
VBA code: Delete worksheet without prompt or warning in Excel
Sub ActShtDel() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets("Sheet1").Delete Application.DisplayAlerts = True End Sub
Note: In the code, Sheet1 is the name of the worksheet which you need to delete without warning. Please change to the sheet name as you need.
3. Press the F5 key to run the code. Then the specified worksheet will be deleted immediately without prompt box displaying.
- How to delete all sheets except specified/current one in Excel?
- How to create new sheets for each row in Excel?
- How to prevent selection of multiple worksheets in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!