How to delete worksheet without prompt or warning in Excel?
By default, when deleting worksheet in Excel, you will get a prompt box as below screenshot shown. Actually, you can avoid this prompt box while deleting worksheet. Please try the method in this article.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
The following VBA code can help you deleting a certain worksheet without warning in Excel. Please do as follows.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste the below VBA code into the Module window.
VBA code: Delete worksheet without prompt or warning in Excel
Sub ActShtDel() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets("Sheet1").Delete Application.DisplayAlerts = True End Sub
Note: In the code, Sheet1 is the name of the worksheet which you need to delete without warning. Please change to the sheet name as you need.
3. Press the F5 key to run the code. Then the specified worksheet will be deleted immediately without prompt box displaying.
- How to delete all sheets except specified/current one in Excel?
- How to create new sheets for each row in Excel?
- How to prevent selection of multiple worksheets in Excel?