How to format cell to look like a 3D button in Excel?
If you want to make a cell more outstanding in your worksheet, you can format it to look like a 3D button as below screenshot shown. This article is talking about how to format a cell to look like a 3D button in Excel.
Please do as follows to format a cell to look like a 3D button in Excel.
1. Select a cell you need to format as 3D button, then specify a main shade color to it as below screenshot shown.
2. Press the Ctrl + 1 keys simultaneously to open the Format Cells dialog box, and then go to the Border tab.
3. Now, in the Format Cells dialog box, under the Border tab., you need to do the following operations:
3.1 Click the Color drop-down list, then select the lighter color of the shade color you specified in step 1;
3.2 Select a middle weight solid line from the Style box;
3.3 Click both the Top line and the Left line in the Border section; See screenshot:
3.4 Go back to click the Color drop-down list and select the dark color of the shade color you specified in step 1;
3.5 Select the same middle weight solid line from the Style box;
3.6 Click both the Bottom line and the Right line in the Border section;
3.7 Click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now the selected cell is formatted to look like a 3D button as bellow screenshot shown.
- How to format cell so leading zeros don’t disappear in Excel?
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...