How to insert or showing Power View in Excel?
Power View is an interactive data exploration, visualization, and presentation experience that encourages intuitive ad-hoc reporting. But do you know how to insert or showing Power View in Excel? In this article, I introduce how to show Power View in Microsoft Excel 2013 and 2016.
In Excel 2013, the Power View feature is under Insert group.
1. Enable Excel 2013, click Insert > Power View. See screenshot:
2. Then a Microsoft Excel Add-ins dialog pops out to remind you to enable the Power View add-in, click Enable to go on. See screenshot:'
Tip: there may be a remind above the new sheet, click Install Silverlight to install the Silverlight program on your computer, and then click Reload after installing to continue.
Then the Power View tab has been displayed in the ribbon. See screenshot:
In Excel 2016, the Power View feature has been hidden, you need to go to the Options dialog to find and enable it.
1. Click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Excel Options dialog, select Add-ins from the left pane, and choose COM Add-ins from the Manage drop down list, and click GO. See screenshot:
3. Check Microsoft Power View for Excel option, click OK to enable this add-in. See screenshot:
4. Click File > Options to open the Excel Options dialog again.
5. In the Excel Options dialog, click Customize Ribbon in the left pane, and choose All Comments to find Power View from the below list, and go to right Main Tabs section, click New Group to create a group(Report) under Insert tab, click Add to add Power View to the new group. See screenshot:
6. Click OK to save the change.
7. Then click Insert > Power View to enable the Power View feature, click Install Silverlight to install the Silverlight program on your computer, and then click Reload to finish the Power View inserting. See screenshot:
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoExcelente, depois de pesquisar em vários sites consegui através deste site a orientação para instalar o Power View!