How to save a workbook as utf-8 encoding file?
In this article, I introduce the way to save a workbook file as utf-8 encoding file in Excel.
To save a workbook as utf-8 encoding file, you can apply the Save As feature.
1. Click File > Save As, and select a folder to place the file. See screenshot:
2. In the Save As dialog, type a name for the file in the File names box, and click Tools > Web Options. See screenshot:
3. In the Web Options dialog, under Encoding tab, choose Unicode (UTF-8) from Save this document as list. See screenshot:
4. Click OK > Save. Then the workbook has been save as a utf-8 encoding file.
quickly convert or export a range of a sheet to separate XLS/Word/PDF or other format files in once time
|Normally, Excel does not support you with an option to quickly export or save a range as a CSV or Excel file. If you want to save a range of data as a CSV or workbook in Excel, you may need to use a VBA Macro for doing this or to copy the range to clipboard and paste it in a new workbook and then save the workbook as CSV or Workbook. Kutools for Excel augments Excel with Export Range to File utility for Excel users who want to quickly process the following operations： Click for 30-day full featured free trial!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
- How to save each sheet of a workbook as separate PDF in Excel?
- How to export and save each worksheet as new workbook in Excel?