How to save a workbook as utf-8 encoding file?
In this article, I introduce the way to save a workbook file as utf-8 encoding file in Excel.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
To save a workbook as utf-8 encoding file, you can apply the Save As feature.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
1. Click File > Save As, and select a folder to place the file. See screenshot:
2. In the Save As dialog, type a name for the file in the File names box, and click Tools > Web Options. See screenshot:
3. In the Web Options dialog, under Encoding tab, choose Unicode (UTF-8) from Save this document as list. See screenshot:
4. Click OK > Save. Then the workbook has been save as a utf-8 encoding file.
|Kutools for Excel's Split Workbok help you split all sheets from a workbook and save them as separate workbooks, texts, csv files or pdf files.|
- How to save each sheet of a workbook as separate PDF in Excel?
- How to export and save each worksheet as new workbook in Excel?