How to save a workbook as utf-8 encoding file?
In this article, I introduce the way to save a workbook file as utf-8 encoding file in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To save a workbook as utf-8 encoding file, you can apply the Save As feature.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
1. Click File > Save As, and select a folder to place the file. See screenshot:
2. In the Save As dialog, type a name for the file in the File names box, and click Tools > Web Options. See screenshot:
3. In the Web Options dialog, under Encoding tab, choose Unicode (UTF-8) from Save this document as list. See screenshot:
4. Click OK > Save. Then the workbook has been save as a utf-8 encoding file.
|Kutools for Excel's Split Workbok help you split all sheets from a workbook and save them as separate workbooks, texts, csv files or pdf files.|
- How to save each sheet of a workbook as separate PDF in Excel?
- How to export and save each worksheet as new workbook in Excel?