3. Repeat the above steps to insert a list of Group Boxes as below screenshot shown.
4. Click Developer > Insert > Option Button (Form Control) to insert a radio button into the Group Box. See screenshot:
5. After inserting two radio buttons into a Group box, repeat the above step 4 to finish inserting all radio buttons into the Group Boxes. See screenshot:
6. Then you can hide the borders of all Group boxes with below VBA code as you need. Press the Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window. In the window, click Insert > Module, then copy and paste below VBA code into the Module window.
VBA code: Hide border of Group Boxes
Dim myGB As GroupBox
For Each myGB In ActiveSheet.GroupBoxes
myGB.Visible = False
7. Press the F5 key to run the code. Then borders of all Group boxes are hidden immediately. Please change the displayed text of the Radio buttons to Yes/No manually. See screenshot:
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.