How to create Yes or No checkboxes in Excel?
If you need to create a list of Yes/No checkboxes and make them mutually exclusive to each other, a method in this article can help you.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
Please do as follows to create Yes/No checkboxes in Excel worksheet.
1. Click Developer > Insert > Group Box (Form Control). See screenshot:
Note: Please display the Developer tab in your Excel if you need..
2. Then insert a Group Box into the worksheet.
3. Repeat the above steps to insert a list of Group Boxes as below screenshot shown.
4. Click Developer > Insert > Option Button (Form Control) to insert a radio button into the Group Box. See screenshot:
5. After inserting two radio buttons into a Group box, repeat the above step 4 to finish inserting all radio buttons into the Group Boxes. See screenshot:
6. Then you can hide the borders of all Group boxes with below VBA code as you need. Press the Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window. In the window, click Insert > Module, then copy and paste below VBA code into the Module window.
VBA code: Hide border of Group Boxes
Sub ToggleVisible() Dim myGB As GroupBox For Each myGB In ActiveSheet.GroupBoxes myGB.Visible = False Next myGB End Sub
7. Press the F5 key to run the code. Then borders of all Group boxes are hidden immediately. Please change the displayed text of the Radio buttons to Yes/No manually. See screenshot: