How to hide option button while hiding row in Excel?
Generally, while you hiding a row the inserted option button cannot be hidden as well in Excel. But in some cases, you may want to hide the options button while hiding the relative row as below screenshot shown. How can you quickly and easily solve it?
To hide option button while hiding row in Excel, you only need to change an argument of Properties.
1. Select the option button you want to use, and click Developer > Properties. See screenshot:
1) Click How to show/display developer tab in Excel 2007/2010/2013 Ribbon? to know how to display Developer tab.
2) Enable Design Mode first before changing the properties.
2. In the Properties pane, go to Placement textbox, and change 2 to 1. See screenshot:
3. Close the Properties pane. Now while you hiding a row, the option button will be hidden also.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!