How to alternate row color in an Excel Pivot Table?
It’s easy to alternate row color in a normal range with conditional formatting in Excel, but how could you alternate row color in an Excel pivot table? This article will show you the solution.
Please follow below steps to alternate row color in an Excel pivot table.
1. Select any cell in the pivot table to activate the PivotTable Tools, and then check the Banded Rows option on the Design tab. See screenshot:
Now the pivot table rows are alternatively colored with gray.
2. Go ahead to specify the alternative color by selecting a style from the PivotTable Styles gallery on the Design tab. See screenshot:
Now rows in pivot table are alternatively colored with your custom color. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!