How to extract text between single or double quotes from cells in Excel?
In many cases, people tend to embrace some important contents with single or double quotes in Excel. For using this important text, you need to extract them between single or double quotes from cells firstly. How to achieve it? The method in this article will help you extract only text between single or double quotes from cells in Excel.
Please apply the below formula to extract text between single quotes from cells in Excel.
1. Select a blank cell you will place the extracted text. Type the below formula into it, and then press the Enter key.
2. Select the resulting cell, drag the Fill Handle to apply the formula to other cells. Then you can see all texts between single quotes are extracted immediately as below screenshot shown.
- How to extract text between the second and third comma from cells in Excel?
- How to extract numbers from mixed alphanumeric text strings in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!