How to extract text between the second and third comma from cells in Excel?
You may know how to extract all text before the first (or after the last) comma in Excel. However, do you know how to extract text between the second and third comma from cells in Excel? This article will introduce a method to achieve it in details.
Please do as follows to extract text between the second and third comma from selected cells in Excel.
1. Select a blank cell, enter the below formula into it and press the Enter key.
Note: In the formula, A2 is the cell you will extract text from. Please change it as you need.
2. Keep selecting the result cell, then drag the Fill Handle to extract all texts between the second and third comma of other cells. See screenshot:
- How to extract text between single or double quotes from cells in Excel?
- How to extract numbers from mixed alphanumeric text strings in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages | Easy to Uninstall Completely
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need Is Just A Click Away...
Supercharge Your Excel Skills: Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day! (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)