How to select multiple or all sheet tabs in Excel?
In general, we can easily select one sheet tab by clicking it on the Sheet Tab bar in Excel. However, sometimes you may need to select multiple or all sheet tabs at the same time, how could you get it done? There are two easy solutions for you!
Select multiple or all sheet tabs with hotkeys
You can select multiple or all sheet tables with the Ctrl key or the Shift key in Excel.
Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent sheet tabs by clicking them one by one.
Holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent sheet tabs by clicking the first sheet tab and the last one.
Navigation Pane: quickly select and activate opening workbooks and their sheets in Excel
Kutools for Excel’s Navigation Pane lists all opening workbooks and corresponding worksheets vertically as below screenshots. (1) Clicking a workbook in the Workbook section will switch to this workbook window; (2) while clicking a worksheet in the Worksheet section will skip to open this worksheet. Full Feature Free Trial 30-day!
Kutools for Excel - Includes more than 300 handy tools for Excel. Full feature free trial 30-day, no credit card required! Get It Now
Select all sheet tabs by right-clicking menu
Apart from the Ctrl key or Shift key, you can also select all sheet tabs easily with the right-clicking menu in Excel.
Right-click any sheet tab in the Sheet Tab bar, and then select the Select All Sheets in the right-clicking menu.
Now you will see all sheet tabs are selected in bulk. See screenshot:
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!