How to change the display sender name for your emails in Outlook?
If you notice that the display name for your sent emails is informal or incorrect, you may need to change it to the correct normal one. But change the display sender name is a problem for many Outlook users. With the following tutorial, changing the display sender name for your sent emails won’t be a problem anymore.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Open the Account Settings dialog box.
1). In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings. See screenshot:
2). In Outlook 2007, Please click Tools > Account Settings.
2. In the Account Settings dialog box, please select an email account that you want to change the display name, and then click Change button. See screenshot:
3. Then when the Change Account dialog box popping up, go to the User Information section, and change the display name in the Your Name filed. Finally click Next button.
4. After clicking Next button, a Test Account Settings dialog will display, wait until the progresses are all completed and then click Close button.
5. Click Finish button in the Change Account dialog box.
6. When it returns to the Account Settings dialog box, please click Close button to close it.
7. From now on, when someone received your email, they will see the display name is changed as below screenshots shown:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.