How to change the display sender name for your emails in Outlook?
If you notice that the display name for your sent emails is informal or incorrect, you may need to change it to the correct normal one. But change the display sender name is a problem for many Outlook users. With the following tutorial, changing the display sender name for your sent emails won’t be a problem anymore.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Open the Account Settings dialog box.
1). In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings. See screenshot:
2). In Outlook 2007, Please click Tools > Account Settings.
2. In the Account Settings dialog box, please select an email account that you want to change the display name, and then click Change button. See screenshot:
3. Then when the Change Account dialog box popping up, go to the User Information section, and change the display name in the Your Name filed. Finally click Next button.
4. After clicking Next button, a Test Account Settings dialog will display, wait until the progresses are all completed and then click Close button.
5. Click Finish button in the Change Account dialog box.
6. When it returns to the Account Settings dialog box, please click Close button to close it.
7. From now on, when someone received your email, they will see the display name is changed as below screenshots shown:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 days agoIn my outlook 2013,i have try same as above procedure. But still, Name is not display in receiver inbox.Please help.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoThe internet email settings does not pop up and the woman I replaced, her name shows in the "from" field.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoPlease can you explain how to change the display name that e-mail recipients see? At the moment my email arrive with my full name displayed, but i would like my recipients to see Il Folpetto Ltd instead. I have an EXCHANGE account!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoWow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say superb blog! kkaaaeccddfgagcb
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThank you... it was really helpful