How to find text in opened email body in Outlook?
When you receive an email message with long body but you just need to know some important information of this email, such as the product quantity, the order list and so on, is there any efficient way to pick up the specific content immediately except for browsing the whole email? Actually, Outlook provides you with the Find and Replace function to easily find all of the specified text in opened email body in Outlook. This article will show you the detailed information of how to use this find and replace function in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Select and open the email message which you want to find specific text from.
2. In the Message window, please click the Find button in the Editing group. See screenshot:
Or you can press the F4 key on the keyboard to activate the Find and Replace dialog box.
3. In the Find and Replace dialog box, please type the texts you want to find in the Find what field under Find tab. And then click the Find Next button.
4. After clicking the Find Next button, the texts that you have specified which existing in the email body will be selected immediately.
5. If there are multiple same texts crowded in the email body and you want to find them out all at once, please click Reading Highlight > Highlight All in the Find and Replace dialog box.
Then you can see all the relevant texts are highlighted. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.