How to export Outlook contacts to CSV file?
Exporting contacts for future use is recommended for every Outlook user in case of the crashing of Outlook application. The most common exported file in Outlook is the CSV file. In this tutorial, we will show you how to export Outlook contacts to CSV file in details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For exporting Outlook contacts to CSV file, please do as follows.
1. Please click File > Open > Import in Outlook 2010. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2013, please click FILE > Open & Export > Import/Export.
In Outlook 2007, please click File > Import and Export.
2. In the Import and Export Wizard dialog box, please select Export to a file, and then click Next button.
3. In the Export to a File dialog box, please select Comma Separated Values (Windows), and then click Next button.
4. In the next Export to a File dialog box, please select the Contacts folder which you want to export from, and then click Next button.
5. Click Browse button in the following dialog box.
6. In the Browse window, find a place to save the exported file; type a name in the File name textbox. Finally click OK button.
7. When it returns to the Export to a File dialog box, please click Next button.
8. Then click Finish in the last Export to a File dialog box.
Now the selected Outlook contacts folder is successfully exported to csv file.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.