How to search all emails include the deleted items in Outlook?
By default, the deleted items won’t be included while searching in Outlook. If you have deleted an email and finally remembered that there is something in the email you need for reference or for other usage, and you just need to search out this email without getting into the Deleted Items folder manually, what would you do? Actually Outlook provides you with a feature of automatically searching all folders include emails in the Deleted Items folder in each data file. Please do as the following tutorial shows.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do as follows to search all emails include the deleted items.
1. Please click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Search in the left bar, and then go to the Results section, select the All folders option, and check the Include messages from the Deleted items folder in each data file when searching in All Items box. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button in the Outlook Options dialog box.
Now, when you search emails in an Outlook account, the Deleted Items folder will be included automatically.
In Outlook 2007, you can do as follows.
1. Please click Tools > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Options dialog, click the Search options button under Preferences tab.
3. In the Search Options dialog box, please check the Include messages from the Deleted Items folder in each data file when searching in All Items box, then select the All folders option. And finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. When it returns to the Options dialog box, please click the OK button to finish the whole settings.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoSorry, it didnt worked. Had to visit http://outlooksupport.4team.biz/5-star-outlook-support.aspx - they fixed the issue in couple of minutes for me without me playing with all these settings and putting my hairs off.. Cannot tell what they did as they did it so fast I was not able to cach up!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoJust what I needed! Thank you!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years ago:-) Hope this solves my problem and thank you.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoAll emails for 2014 and 2015 sent mail and delete mails and files