How to add/subscribe Google Calendar into Outlook?
Let’s say you have created many appointments and events in your private Google Calendar, and now you want to import these appointments into Microsoft Outlook, how to deal with it? Add what if automatically sync the Google calendar items with Microsoft Outlook? In this article, I will describe how to add or subscribe your private Google Calendar into Microsoft Outlook step by step.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
This part will guide you to obtain the subscribing address of your Google Calendar on Internet.
Step 1: Access your Google Calendar on Internet.
You can get into your Google Calendar with opening the Google Home page, and then clicking button > Calendar at the upper-right corner. See screen shot left.
There is an alternative way to access your Google Calendar with clicking the web page address https://www.google.com/calendar
Step 2: If you have not signed up your Google account, it will skip to the Sign up web page. Please sign up your Google Account.
Step 3: Then you get into your Google Calendar. Move the mouse over your calendar name on the left bar, and then click the button > Calendar Settings. See screen shot:
Step 4: Go to the Private Address section, and click the green ICAL button. See screen shot:
Step 5: Then the subscribing address comes out. Please copy this subscribing address, and click the OK button.
If you have obtained the subscribing address of your Google Calendar, please go ahead and add it into your Microsoft Outlook.
Step 1: Open the Account Settings dialog box:
- In Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Account Settings.
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings.
Step 2: Click the New button on the Internet Calendars tab. See screen shot:
Step 3: Paste the subscribing address you copied in the Step 5 of Part 1 into the following dialog box, and click the Add button.
Step 4: In the Subscription Options dialog box, enter a new name for this subscribing calendar in the Folder Name box, and click the OK button.
Step 5: Click the Close button to exit the Account Settings dialog box.
Shifting to the Calendar view, you will see your Google Calendar has been subscribed into Microsoft Outlook already.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.