How to auto spell check for subject line Outlook?
You may notice that sometimes even you have enabled the Spell Check feature in Microsoft Outlook, the wrong spellings in the subject line won’t be marked. See screen shot below. No one wants to send an email with wrong spellings in the subject. But how to prevent the wrong spellings in the subject lines and automatically correct them before sending? There are two tricky ways to spell check for subject lines in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
If you want to spell check for the subject line in current editing email, you can easily press the F7 key to open the Spelling dialog box, and then correct all wrong spellings in the subject line and the editing area one by one according to the wrong hints.
Note: You can also open the Spelling dialog box with clicking the Spelling & Grammar button on the Review tab.
This section will help you configure the Outlook 2010 and 2013 options to check spellings in the subject line and editing area every time before sending emails.
Step 1: Click the File > Options.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Mail in the left bar, and check the option of Always check spelling before sending in the Compose messages section.
Step 3: Click the OK button to exit the Outlook Options dialog box.
After configuring the option of Always check spelling before sending, it will pop up the Spelling dialog box and show you the wrong spellings in the Subject line and editing area when you send the email.
In Outlook 2007, you can also enable the spell check for the subject line and editing area automatically with turning on the option of Always check spelling before sending.
Step 1: Click the Tools > Options.
Step 2: Check the option of Always check spelling before sending on the Spelling tab.
Step 3: Click the OK button to exit the Options dialog box.
1. From now on, when you send an email with wrong spellings in the subject line or body, a Spelling dialog box will pop up for correcting.
2. If there is no wrong spellings existing in your sending email, it will be send directly after clicking the Send button.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.