Used Virgin Empty Inkjet Cartridges
How to reset to factory settings (first time run) in Outlook?
Since a long time, you may have made so many custom settings in Microsoft Outlook that you can’t reset to the default settings easily. These custom settings may affect your daily work or even make your Outlook collapse. Now you’d better reset your Microsoft Outlook to the factory settings (or first time run).
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45-day full featured 45 free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in full future 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To reset Microsoft Outlook to the factory settings (or first time run), please do as following:
Step 1: Close your Microsoft Outlook, and open the Control Panel in your computer:
- In Windows 7, please click the Start button at the bottom-left corner of Taskbar > Control Panel.
- In Windows 8, swipe the cursor to the very right edge of the screen, click the Settings button, and then click the Control Panel. See screen shot:
Step 2: Now you get into the Control Panel:
(1) Change current view to Small icons (or Large icons) with clicking the text besides View by and select the Small icons (or Large icons) from drop down list;
(2) Then click the Mail in the Control Panel.
Step 3: In the popping up Mail Setup dialog box, please click the Show Profiles button.
Step 4: In the coming Mail dialog box, please click the Add button.
Step 5: In the popping up New Profile dialog box, enter a name for the new profile in the Profile Name box, and then click the OK button. See screen shot:
Step 6: In the popping Add (New E-mail) Account dialog box, please click the Cancel to close it; and then click the OK button in the other warning dialog box.
Step 7: Now you will get back to the Mail dialog box, please check the option of Always use this profile, and then click the box below it and select the new profile name from the drop down list, at last click the OK button.
Step 8: Exit the Control Panel.
After configuring the profile settings, the Microsoft Outlook will get back to the factory settings (the status you run for the first time). When you open Microsoft Outlook, it will show as following screen shot:
Note: Resetting Microsoft Outlook to the factory settings will lose all account information. If you need to undo the resetting, please get into the Mail dialog box (Control Panel > Mail > Show Profiles), and then specify your original profile in the Always use this profile box.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agovery help full, god bless
Used Virgin Empty Inkjet Cartridges
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agothank you very much! Really helpful, and easy
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agowow.....so easy.....thank a lot :)
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI wold like devaidet to email accaunts from each ather. Separate email@example.com from firstname.lastname@example.org Tahk you to help me
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoThanks you very much,