How to enable or disable add-in in Outlook?
For many Outlook users, they may use Outlook with third part add-ins installed just for enhancing their daily work. But sometimes some add-ins need to be enabled or disabled in Outlook for some purpose. For enabling or disabling Outlook add-in, please do as following tutorial shows.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
You can enable or disable add-in in Outlook as follows:
1. in Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click File > Options. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, please click Tools > Trust Center.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box (Trust Center dialog box in Outlook 2007), please click the Add-Ins in the left bar, and then click the Go button at the bottom of right panel. See screenshot:
3. Then a COM Add-Ins dialog box pops up, all the Add-ins for Outlook are displayed into the list box:
1). For enabling a certain add-in, please check the box before the add-in name;
2). For disabling a certain add-in, please uncheck the box before the add-in name.
3). Then click OK button. See the following screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.