How to enable or disable add-in in Outlook?
For many Outlook users, they may use Outlook with third part add-ins installed just for enhancing their daily work. But sometimes some add-ins need to be enabled or disabled in Outlook for some purpose. For enabling or disabling Outlook add-in, please do as following tutorial shows.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can enable or disable add-in in Outlook as follows:
1. in Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click File > Options. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, please click Tools > Trust Center.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box (Trust Center dialog box in Outlook 2007), please click the Add-Ins in the left bar, and then click the Go button at the bottom of right panel. See screenshot:
3. Then a COM Add-Ins dialog box pops up, all the Add-ins for Outlook are displayed into the list box:
1). For enabling a certain add-in, please check the box before the add-in name;
2). For disabling a certain add-in, please uncheck the box before the add-in name.
3). Then click OK button. See the following screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.