How to change default form in specified folders in Outlook?
By default, you can apply a custom form with clicking the Home > New Items > More Items > Choose Form, and then specifying the custom form from the Choose Form dialog box. Sound too many steps? If you need to apply the custom form all the time, it does be a little tedious. Here I will introduce a way to change the default form with custom form in a specified folder in Microsoft Outlook.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
Before changing default form, you should have created your own custom form. And In this article, I will take an example of changing the default form of a calendar folder in Outlook.
Step 1: In the Navigation Pane, right click the folder whose default form you will change, and select the Properties from the right-clicking menu.
Step 2: In the Calendar Properties dialog box, click the When posting to this folder, use: box, and specify the Forms from the drop down list on the General tab. See screen shot below:
Step 3: Now you get into the Choose Form dialog box,
(1) Click the Look in box, and select the right library where your custom form is stored in. Most of time, custom forms stay in the Personal Forms Library.
(2) Click to highlight the custom form that you will change to the default form.
(3) Click the Open button.
From now on, when you open the specified calendar folder and create a new appointment, it will apply the custom form automatically. What’ more, the first tab changes from Appointment to the name of your custom form in the Appointment window.
Note: You can’t change the default form for mail folders in Microsoft Outlook.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.