Cheers from Holland, Roger!
Looking forward to a answer with the suggested code.
For availably arranging Outlook emails, many Outlook users tend to create different folders based on the certain email domains, and then move email with certain domains to these specified folders automatically. In Outlook, you can create a rule to get this done. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a rule in Outlook for moving emails from certain domain to specified folder in details.
For moving emails from certain domain to specified folder in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Open an Outlook account Inbox which you want to move certain domain emails from, and then get into the Rules and Alerts dialog box as follows.
1). In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click Rules > Manage Rules and Alerts under Home tab. See screenshot:
2). In Outlook 2007, please click Tools > Rules and Alerts.
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click New Rule under E-mail Rules tab.
3. In the Rules Wizard dialog box, click Apply rule on message I receive in Outlook 2010 and 2013 or Check messages when they arrive in Outlook 2007, then click the Next button. See screenshot:
4. In the second Rules Wizard dialog box, please do as follows.
1). Check the with specific words in sender’s address in Step 1;
2). Click the specified words in Step 2;
3). Type the email domain in the Specify a words or phrases to search for in the recipient’s address box in Search Text dialog box, (you can add multiple email domains as you need, and the relationship among them is “OR” );
4). Click the Add button;
5). Click the OK button;
6). When it returns to the Rules Wizard dialog box, click the Next button. See screenshot:
5. In the third Rules Wizard dialog box, please do as follows:
1). Check the move it to the specified folder box in Step 1;
2). Click the specified in Step 2;
3). In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, select the specified folder which you want to move the messages to, and then click the OK button. And you can click the New button to create a new folder for saving the messages.
4). After clicking the OK button in the Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click the Next button in the third Rules Wizard dialog box.
6. In the fourth Rules Wizard dialog box, please click the Next button without any settings.
7. In the last Rules Wizard dialog box, name the rule in the Step 1 section. And then click the Finish button.
Note: If you check the Run this rule now on message already in “Inbox” box, after clicking the Finish button, all emails which meet the rule condition will be moved to the specified folder automatically.
8. When it returns to the Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click the OK button to finish the whole rule created.
From now on, when the email with the special sender domain arrives your inbox, it will be moved to the specified folder automatically.