How to print email list in Outlook?
For some Outlook users, they tend to print the email list for references in the future work. Actually, printing email list is an easy work in Outlook. Please browse the following tutorial for more details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For printing email list in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Shift to the mail view.
2. Open an email folder which you want to print its email list.
3. Then click File > Print.
4. In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please select Table Style in the Settings section, and then click the Print button to start printing.
If you are using Outlook 2007, a Print dialog box will pop up after clicking Print in the step 3.
In this dialog, please select Table Style in the Print style section, and then click the OK button.
If you would like to print the selected mail list, please do as follows.
1. Select the mail lists which you want to print first, then go to click the Print Options button.
2. In the Print dialog box, check the Only selected rows option in the Print range section. (You can see only the specified mail lists are displayed by clicking Preview button.) Then you can print them as you need.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.