How to adjust auto Send/Receive time in Outlook?
As we know, Microsoft Outlook always automatically schedule a send/receive every 30 minutes. However, the default send/receive interval may not meet some Outlook users’ need, for example they require Microsoft Outlook scheduling automatically send/receive every 10 minutes, or every hour, etc. In this article, I will introduce a way to adjust auto send/receive time or interval in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
The following steps will walk you through adjusting automatic send/receive time or interval in Microsoft Outlook.
Step 1: Click the Send/Receive Groups > Define Send/Receive Groups on the Send / Receive tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you can click the Tools > Send/Receive > Send/receive Settings > Define Send/Receive Groups.
Step 2: In the Send/Receive Groups dialog box,
(1) Click to highlight the send/receive group that you will change its automatic send/receive interval in the group list;
(2) Make sure the option of Schedule an automatic send/receive every x minutes is checked, and enter your required send/receive interval time in the box in this option. For example, if you need Microsoft Outlook scheduling automatic send/receive every hour, just enter 60 in the box.
(3) It’s optional to check the option of Schedule an automatic send/receive every x minutes in the When Outlook is Offline section, and enter a send/receive interval time in the box.
Step 3: Click the Close button to exit this dialog box.From now on, Microsoft Outlook will schedule send/receive for specified send/receive group at specified interval time automatically
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.