How to show reminder icon for calendar items in Outlook?
In Outlook, if you have added reminder for an appointment or meeting before, you may forget whether the appointment/meeting has a reminder or not unless you open it (or move mouse over it in Outlook 2013). Actually, Microsoft Outlook supports showing reminder icon for all calendar items (appointments, meetings, and all day events) with reminders easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To show reminder icon for Calendar items in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, go ahead with following steps:
Step 1: Click the File > Options.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Calendar in the left bar.
Step 3: Go on to check the option of Show bell icon on the calendar for appointments and meetings with reminder in the Calendar Options section, and click the OK button.
After enabling the reminder icon in the Outlook Options dialog box, you can see the reminder icons in these places:
In Outlook 2010, you can get the reminder icons behind appointments/meetings with reminders in the To-Do Bar.
Note: In Outlook 2010, show appointments in To-Do Bar with checking both Normal and Appointments in the drop down list of To-Do Bar on the View tab.
In Outlook 2013 and 2010, show calendar in the Day view, Work Week view, Week view, or Schedule view, then you will see the reminder icon at the end of each appointment with reminder. See screen shot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.