How to add new print style in Outlook?
While using Outlook, you can add new print style with all the print settings you need. After saving this new added print style, you can use it for future printing instead of changing the default print style manually again and again. This article will show you how to add new print style in details while using Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
For adding new print style in Outlook, you can do as follows.
1. Get into the Print dialog box.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click File > Print > Print Options.
In Outlook 2007, please click File > Print to display the Print dialog box.
2. In the Print dialog box, click the Define Styles button. See screenshot:
3. In the Define Print Styles dialog box, choose a style sample in the Print styles box, then click the Copy button.
4. Then a Page Setup dialog box pops up. In this dialog box, you need to do as follows.
1). Give a name to your custom print style by typing the name in the Style name box;
2). Go to the Format, Paper and Header/Footer tabs, define the print settings separately for your own needs under these three tabs.
3). After defining the print settings, please click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. When it returns to the Define Print Styles dialog box, you can see the new print style is added successfully in the Define Print styles box. Then click the Close button.
6. Then click the Close button to close the Print dialog box.
Then the new print style is successfully added in your Outlook. When you print your emails next time, you can choose your new created print style from the Settings as your need. And this print style can be applied to emails and contacts.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI used to have "Daily Agenda Style in 2007 but am missing it in 2016. How can I get that in 2016? Alternatively I could use "Calendar Details Style" if it would just print lines without spaces I could get all my appointments on one page.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoYou could try putting it into the header/footer section
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoI need to add the home address to the Print Style Medium Booklet style. I cannot find where.