How to add new print style in Outlook?
While using Outlook, you can add new print style with all the print settings you need. After saving this new added print style, you can use it for future printing instead of changing the default print style manually again and again. This article will show you how to add new print style in details while using Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For adding new print style in Outlook, you can do as follows.
1. Get into the Print dialog box.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click File > Print > Print Options.
In Outlook 2007, please click File > Print to display the Print dialog box.
2. In the Print dialog box, click the Define Styles button. See screenshot:
3. In the Define Print Styles dialog box, choose a style sample in the Print styles box, then click the Copy button.
4. Then a Page Setup dialog box pops up. In this dialog box, you need to do as follows.
1). Give a name to your custom print style by typing the name in the Style name box;
2). Go to the Format, Paper and Header/Footer tabs, define the print settings separately for your own needs under these three tabs.
3). After defining the print settings, please click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. When it returns to the Define Print Styles dialog box, you can see the new print style is added successfully in the Define Print styles box. Then click the Close button.
6. Then click the Close button to close the Print dialog box.
Then the new print style is successfully added in your Outlook. When you print your emails next time, you can choose your new created print style from the Settings as your need. And this print style can be applied to emails and contacts.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI used to have "Daily Agenda Style in 2007 but am missing it in 2016. How can I get that in 2016? Alternatively I could use "Calendar Details Style" if it would just print lines without spaces I could get all my appointments on one page.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoYou could try putting it into the header/footer section
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI need to add the home address to the Print Style Medium Booklet style. I cannot find where.