How to show end time in Outlook calendar?
By default, the calendar items displayed in the calendar Month view with the Start Time, Subject and Location. For many calendar items such as appointments, they may be created with Start Time and End Time. For many Outlook users, showing the end time in Outlook calendar month view can help them quickly get the end time of the items in order to arrange their work in time. In this article, you will learn how to show the end time in Outlook calendar in details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can do as follows to show the end time in Outlook calendar.
1. Shift to the Calendar view by clicking Calendar in the Navigation Pane.
2. Open the calendar folder which you want to show the end time of calendar items.
3. Display this calendar folder in Month view with clicking the Month button under Home tab.
In Outlook 2007, just click the Month button in Outlook Calendar view interface.
4. Right click on any blank place of the calendar, and click View Settings from the right-clicking menu in Outlook 2010 and 2013. See screenshot:
If you are using Outlook 2007, please click Other Settings in the right-clicking menu.
5. In Outlook 2010 and 2013, it will pop up an Advanced View Settings: Calendar dialog box, please click the Other Settings button.
In Outlook 2007, please skip this step.
6. In the following Format Day/Week/Month View of Outlook 2007/2010, and Format Calendar of Outlook 2013 dialog box, please check the Show end time box in the Month section, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
7. Then click the OK button in the Advanced View Settings: Calendar dialog box in Outlook 2010 and 2013.
Then you will see the end time is displayed in the calendar month view.
Note: The Show end time function will be applied in all calendar folders.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agosorry, meant office 365 (online)
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoThank you, thank you, thank you. :)