How to export voting results from Outlook to Excel?
You may have sent a voting email to others with Microsoft Outlook, and received many voting results. How to statics the voting results easily? Maybe it will be easier with exporting the voting results to Excel workbook before statics. In this article, I will show you how to export voting results from Microsoft Outlook to Excel easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To export voting results from Microsoft Outlook to Excel, you can do as following:
Step 1: Find out and open the original voting email you sent.
Step 2: In the opening voting email, click the Tracking button on the Message tab.
Step 3: Now you will view all voting responses to this voting email. Select all voting results with selecting anyone voting result, and then pressing the Ctrl + A at the same time.
Note: You can also select all voting results with holding the Shift key and selecting the first voting result and the last one.
Step 4: Create a blank workbook in Microsoft Excel, paste the voting results into the workbook, and then save it.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.