How to rename distribution list in Outlook?
For renaming an Outlook item, the first method that flashed upon your mind is to right-click on the distribution list and then use the Rename function. But for renaming an existing distribution list, the rename function is not displayed in the right-clicking menu. However, it is still easy to rename a distribution list in Outlook. Please do as following tutorial shows.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Rename distribution list in Outlook
You can do as follows to rename distribution list in Outlook.
1. Shift to the Contacts or People view and get into the contacts folder which the distribution list locates inside.
2. Double click to open the distribution list.
3. In the Contact Group window, remove the old name in the Name box and type in a new one.
4. Then click the Save & Close button to finish the setting.
Now the distribution list is renamed successfully.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.