How to get Outlook’s offline address book file location?
You may know Outlook will save offline address books of Exchange account automatically, but do you know which folder the offline address books are saved in? In this article, I will guide to find out Outlook’s offline address book files’ location at ease.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To get the location of Exchange account’s offline address book files’ location, you can do as following:
Step 1: Open a folder in Windows, then paste the following path into the address box of the folder, and press the Enter key. See screen shot below:
Step 2: Now you will see the Offline Address Books folder in the opening folder.
(1) For Outlook 2007’s offline address books, you can find out those .oab files directly in the opening folder;
(2) For the offline address books of Outlook 2010 and 2013, Open the Offline Address Books folder, then open its subfolder, now you will view the .oab files. See screen shot below:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.