How to get Outlook’s offline address book file location?
You may know Outlook will save offline address books of Exchange account automatically, but do you know which folder the offline address books are saved in? In this article, I will guide to find out Outlook’s offline address book files’ location at ease.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To get the location of Exchange account’s offline address book files’ location, you can do as following:
Step 1: Open a folder in Windows, then paste the following path into the address box of the folder, and press the Enter key. See screen shot below:
Step 2: Now you will see the Offline Address Books folder in the opening folder.
(1) For Outlook 2007’s offline address books, you can find out those .oab files directly in the opening folder;
(2) For the offline address books of Outlook 2010 and 2013, Open the Offline Address Books folder, then open its subfolder, now you will view the .oab files. See screen shot below:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.