This has damn well helped me
How to arrange sent items by To in Outlook?
Sometimes, you may just see your own name in the Sent Items folder instead of the recipient address in Outlook. For viewing the recipient’s name or address in the mail list of Sent Items folder, you can manually group the emails by recipients or add the To column in the Sent Items folder.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
It is quite easy to group emails by recipients in Outlook, you can do as follows.
1. Get into the Sent Items folder you want to arrange by To under the specified email account.
2. Click To in the Arrangement group box under View tab in Outlook 2010 and 2013.
In Outlook 2007, click View > Arrange By > To. See screenshot:
Then you can see all emails in this Sent Items folder are grouped by recipients.
Besides the above method, you can change the mail view to Sent To in order to arrange sent items by To in Outlook.
1. In Outlook 2010 and 2013, click View > Change View > Sent To. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, click View > Current View > Sent To.
Then you can see the recipient is shown in the email in mail list.
Adding the To column to the Sent Items folder can also arrange sent items by To in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click View > View Settings. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, click View > Current View > Customize Current View.
2. In the following Advanced View Settings or Customize View dialog box, click the Column or Fields button.
3. In the Show Columns/Show Fields dialog box, you need to:
1). Choose Frequently-used fields under Select available columns from section, and then scroll down to select To column in the Available columns box;
2). Click the Add button;
3). Select the To column, click the Move Up button until it locates above Subject column;
4). Click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Click the OK button in the following dialog box to finish the setting.
Now the To column is added in the Sent Items folder, you can see the recipients are shown in the email in mail list.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.