How to add Back and Forward buttons to Outlook ribbon?
With the Back and Forward buttons in Outlook, you can quickly switch among views you have opened before. As these two buttons are not displayed in Outlook ribbon, in this tutorial, we will show you how to add Back and Forward buttons to Outlook ribbon.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
If you are using Outlook 2013, you can do as follows to add the back and forward button to the ribbon.
1. Click the Customize Quick Access Toolbar button in the ribbon, and then click More Commands in the drop-down list. See screenshot:
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, you need to:
1). Select All Commands in the Choose commands from drop-down list;
2). Scroll down to find and select Back in the commands box, then click the Add button;
3). Find and select the Forward which has a right arrow icon before it in the commands box, then click the Add button;
4). Click the OK button. See screenshot:
Then the Back and Forward buttons are added to Outlook ribbon.
In Outlook 2010, you can add the Back and Forward buttons to ribbon as follows.
1. Click the button in the ribbon, check the Back option in the drop-down menu to add it to the ribbon. And repeat the operation to add the Forward button. See screenshot:
1. In Outlook 2007, click the button in the ribbon, then click Add or Remove Buttons > Customize. See screenshot:
2. When the Customize dialog box pops up, please do as follows.
1). Click the Commands tab;
2). Select Advanced in the Categories box;
3). Select and drag the Back and Forward buttons separately from the Commands list box to the ribbon;
4). Close the Customize dialog box. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.