How to remove drag a column header here in Outlook?
In some cases, when you turn off your reading pane in Outlook, there is “drag a column header here to group by that column” note displays above the column header as below screenshot shows.
Actually, this note showing because the Group by Box function is enabled accidentally. You just need to disable this function to remove the note.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For removing drag a column header here notice in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Right click the Column header, and click Group by Box in the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
Then the Drag a column header here note is removed immediately.
Note: this note can display in Mail view, Calendar view, Contacts view and also the Tasks view. And the removing method are all the same as above shows.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.