How to show a contact folder as address book in Outlook?
In Outlook, when you create a new contact folder in your Contacts Pane, this new folder will be added to the address book automatically by default. But sometimes, when you open your address book, you may notice that some contact folders which display in the Contacts Navigation Pane are not showing in the Address Book. See screenshot:
This may cause inconvenience for you to choose contacts which are included in this contact folder. In this tutorial, we will show you how to show a contact folder as address book in Outlook in details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For showing a contact folder as address book in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Shift to the Contacts or People view.
2. Select and right click the contact folder which does not show in the address book. Click Properties in the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
3. In the Properties dialog box, you need to:
1). Click the Outlook Address Book tab;
2). Check the Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book Name of the address book box;
3). Click the OK button.
Then you can see the contact folder is showing as an address book in the Address Book dialog box. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.