How to batch add contacts from Sent Items emails/folder in Outlook?
Generally speaking, recipients in your sent emails are worthy of trust and valuable. In all probability you will send emails to these recipients again in future. Therefore, are there any ways to quickly save recipients in sent emails as Outlook contacts? Yes, there are two solutions for you:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
If you need to add a contact from recipients in a sent email in Outlook, you can easily get it done with below steps:
1. In the Mail view, open the Sent Items folder on the Navigation Pane (or Folder Pane), and click to open the specified sent email in the Reading Pane.
2. Right click the recipient at the top of Reading Pane, and select Add to Outlook Contacts from the context menu. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Contact Card, please click the Save button. And then close the contact card.
So far the specified recipient in the sent email has been added as a contact in Outlook.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can add all recipients or senders from the sent emails or Sent Items folder as contacts in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, please click Home > New Items > More Items > Contact Group. Next in the opening Contact Group window, please type a name in the Name box, and click the Save & Close button. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Add Recipients to Contact Groups dialog box, select all recipients or senders in the Recipients list box, check the new contact group created just now in the Contact Groups list box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
Note: You can check all recipients or senders with following steps: (1) right clicking any email address and select Uncheck All from the context menu; (2) right click any email address and select Check all Recipients (or Check all Senders) from the context menu. See screenshot:
And now all recipients or senders in the Sent Items folder are added as individual contacts in Outlook.
Kutools for Outlook also provides an excellent Add from Message feature to batch add contacts from multiple selected emails in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Open the Sent Items folder, select all or multiple sent emails, and click Kutools > Add from Message. See screenshot:
2. In the Add a contact from a message dialog box, please select a destination folder you will save the contact into, and click the Start button. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button and Complete button in the popping out dialog boxes.
Now you will see all email addresses in the selected sent emails are extracted and saved as individual contacts in the specified contact folder.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.