How to forward contact group (distribution list) in Outlook?
Sometimes you might want to share your contact groups with your friends or colleagues in Outlook, or move contact groups to other email accounts on your computer at home. In these cases, you can forward your contact groups (distribution lists) in Outlook easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Microsoft Outlook supports to forward a contact group (distribution list) as a TXT file or an Outlook contact. Please follow below steps to get it done:
1. In the People (or Contacts) view, double click to open the contact group (distribution list) which you want to forward.
2. In the opening Contact Group window, please click Contact Group > Forward Group > In Internet Forward (vCard) or As an Outlook Contact as you need. See screenshot:
3. And now the opening contact group is added as an attachment in a new email as below screenshot shown. Please add recipients, compose the new email, and then send it.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.