How to open all attachments in bulk in Outlook?
In Outlook, it’s easy to save all attachments in an email with the Save All Attachments feature. However, Outlook does not support to open all attachments in an email. Here, this article will introduce some workarounds to save all attachments firstly, and then open saved attachments in bulk in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This method will guide you to save all attachments from an email firstly, and then open all saved attachments in bulk. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, click to preview the email in the Reading Pane, and then select any one of attachments to activate the Attachment Tools. See screenshot:
2. Please click Attachments > Save All Attachments. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Save All Attachments dialog box, please click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Now the Save All Attachments dialog box comes out. Please select a destination folder where you will save attachments, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Now all attachments are saved into the destination folder. Go to open the destination folder, select all attachments, right click and select Open from the context menu.
Now these attachments will open in bulk.
This method will guide you to save all attachments in one email with Kutools for Outlook’s Detach All (Attachments) feature, and then open all saved attachments in bulk in Outlook. Please do as follows:
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
1. In the Mail view, select the email whose attachments you will open, and then click Kutools > Others > Detach All. See screenshot:
2. Click the Yes button in the popping out Detach All dialog box.
Note: If you apply this Detach All (Attachments) feature for the first time, the Browse For Folder dialog box will come out and ask you to specify a destination folder to save all detached attachments.
Now all attachments in the selected email are saved in the destination folder.
3. Please open the destination folder and its subfolder named as subject of selected email, select all attachments in it, right click and click Open from the context menu. See screenshot:
Click to download Kutools for Outlook, 60-day free tiral no limitation!
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.