How to automatically change color of today’s appointments in Outlook calendar?
For the sake of outstanding today’ appointments in an Outlook calendar, you may think of highlighting. This article will introduce the solution to automatically change color of today’s appointment in Outlook.
This method will guide you to configure view settings and conditional formatting to add the specified color category for today’s appointments automatically. Please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, select the calendar that you will automatically color today’s appointments, and click View > View Settings.
2. In the opening Advanced View Settings: Calendar dialog box, please click the Conditional Formatting button. See screenshot:
3. Now the Conditional Formatting dialog box comes out, please configure as follows:
(1) Click the Add button to add a new color rule;
(2) Type a name for the new color rule in the Name box;
(3) Select a color from the Color drop down list;
(4) Click the Condition button. See screenshot:
4. In the popping out Filter dialog box, please (1) go to the Appointments and Meetings tab, (2) select starts from the Time drop down list, and then (3) select Today from the drop down list right to the Time box. See screenshot:
5. Click the OK buttons successively to close all dialog boxes.
Now all appointments starting today are highlighted with the specified color automatically in the selected calendar. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.