How to create a quarterly recurring appointment in Outlook?
Let’s say you need to report your work at the end of every quarter, and you want to create such a recurring appointment that occurs quarterly in Outlook. How could you get it done? This article will introduce the solution for you:
If you want to create a quarterly recurring appointment in Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, please click Home > New appointment to create a new appointment.
2. In the opening new Appointment window, please click Appointment > Recurrence. See screenshot:
3. In the Appointment Recurrence dialog box, please do as follows:
(1) In the Appointment Time section, please add start time, end time, and duration for each occurrence of the entire appointment series;
(2) In the Recurrence pattern section, please check the Monthly option, and then specify the frequency of every 3 months, such as The last weekday of every 3 month(s) or Day 29 of every 3 month(s);
(3) In the Range of recurrence section, please specify the recurrence range as you need;
(4) Click the OK button.
4. Now you return to the Appointment Series window, please add subject, location, compose appointment note, and click Appointment Series > Save & Close button.
So far you have created a quarterly recurring appointments which occurs every 3 months in Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.