How to prevent signature from changing font color when replying/forwarding in Outlook?
Have you ever met the signature font formatting changes automatically in the replying or forwarding emails in Outlook as below screenshots shown? It will be tedious to change the font color back manually when replying or forwarding. So is there a way to fix this problem? Below solution will ease your work.
If you have preset the font formatting for replying/forwarding emails in advance in Outlook, and set the signature font color as automatic, the signature font color will change to preset color automatically when replying or forwarding. You can fix it as follows:
1. In the Mail view, click Home > New Email to create a new email.
2. In the new Message window, please click Insert > Signature > Signatures to open the Signatures and Stationery dialog box.
3. In the Signature and Stationery dialog box, go to the E-mail Signature tab, and:
(1) In the Select signature to edit section, please select the signature whose font color you want to prevent from changing in replying/forwarding emails;
(2) Select all text in the Edit signature box, and then specify a font color from the Font Color drop down list. See screenshot.
(3) Click the OK button to save the changes.
4. Close the new email without saving.
From now on, no matter the specified signature is inserted in the new, replying, or forwarding emails, its font color won’t be changed any longer.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.