How to set AutoArchive settings for all folders in Outlook?
Normally, you can easily set the AutoArchive setting for current selected folder with clicking Folder > AutoArchive Settings in Outlook. However, it may be very tedious to set the AutoArchive settings to all Outlook folders one by one. Here, this article will guide you to set the AutoArchive settings for all folders in bulk easily.
To set the AutoArchive settings for all folder of the specified email account in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, select any folder of the specified email account on the Navigation pane, and click Folder > AutoArchive Settings. See screenshot:
Note: You can also open the AutoArchive dialog box with clicking File > Options > Advanced > AutoArchive Settings.
2. In the popping out Properties dialog box, please check the Archive items in this folder using the default settings option, and click the Default Archive Settings button. See screenshot:
3. In the AutoArchive dialog box, please (1) check the Run AutoArchive every x day’s option, (2) specify the AutoArchive settings as you need, and (3) click the Apply these settings to all folders now button. See screenshot:
4. Click the OK buttons successively to close both dialog boxes.
So far, the AutoArchive settings have been configured for all folders of the specified email account.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.