How to unshared or remove permission to view Outlook shared calendar?
For example, you have shared your calendar to other Exchange users in Outlook before. But now, you want to unshared the calendar, in other words you need to cancel the permissions of other Exchange users to view your calendar, any ideas? Here, in this article I will show you the detailed steps to solve this problem.
To unshared your Outlook calendar with other Exchange users in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, click to select the specified calendar you will unshared on the Navigation Pane.
2. Click Folder > Calendar Permissions.
3. Under the Permissions tab of the Calendar Properties dialog box, please select the specified Exchange user you will unshared your calendar with, and click the Remove button. See screenshot:
Note: For removing permissions of multiple Exchange users to view your Outlook calendar, please repeat this step one by one.
4. Click the OK button to close the Calendar Properties dialog box.
So far, you have removed the permissions of specified Exchange users to view your Outlook calendar already, and the shared calendar won’t be updated in the specified users’ Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI followed these directions and it removed the additional access. Now the person I gave the permission to can't see anything.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHello - how do I add an Unread folder in my Office 365 Outlook e-mail inbox. I want to have all my unread e-mail messages automatically placed here so that I know which messages need to be read. Thanks.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoI followed those directions and it did not work.