How to unshared or remove permission to view Outlook shared calendar?
For example, you have shared your calendar to other Exchange users in Outlook before. But now, you want to unshared the calendar, in other words you need to cancel the permissions of other Exchange users to view your calendar, any ideas? Here, in this article I will show you the detailed steps to solve this problem.
To unshared your Outlook calendar with other Exchange users in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, click to select the specified calendar you will unshared on the Navigation Pane.
2. Click Folder > Calendar Permissions.
3. Under the Permissions tab of the Calendar Properties dialog box, please select the specified Exchange user you will unshared your calendar with, and click the Remove button. See screenshot:
Note: For removing permissions of multiple Exchange users to view your Outlook calendar, please repeat this step one by one.
4. Click the OK button to close the Calendar Properties dialog box.
So far, you have removed the permissions of specified Exchange users to view your Outlook calendar already, and the shared calendar won’t be updated in the specified users’ Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoI followed these directions and it removed the additional access. Now the person I gave the permission to can't see anything.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoHello - how do I add an Unread folder in my Office 365 Outlook e-mail inbox. I want to have all my unread e-mail messages automatically placed here so that I know which messages need to be read. Thanks.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoHi Betty,
The search folder can solve your problem. Click Folder > New Search Folder, and then click to highlight Unread mail in the New Search Folder dialog, and finally click OK to create it.
Now all unread emails are collected to the search folder automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI followed those directions and it did not work.