How to search all emails with attachments in Outlook?
In Outlook daily work, you may receive many emails with attachments. For finding out all emails with attachments, here, this article will show you the solution:
To search all emails with attachments in Outlook, you can easily do as follows:
Please (1) press Ctrl + E keys together to activate the Search Tools, (2) click Search > Has Attachments, and then (3) specify the search scope in the Scope group. See screenshot:
And now the search criteria hasattachments:yes is added into the Instant Search box automatically, and all emails with attachments are found out from the specified search scope. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.