How to search global address list by last name in Outlook?
It’s easy to search by last name in a contact folder in Outlook, but do you know how to search a contact by last name in the Global Address List? This article will show you the detailed steps to achieve it.
To search contacts by last name in the Global Address List in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click Home > Address Book to open the Address Book.
Note: You can also open the Address Book by clicking the To, Cc, or Bcc button in a composing email.
Address Book dialog box, please select the Global Address List from the Address Book drop down list, and click Advanced Find. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Find dialog box, please enter the last name you will search by into the Last name box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now you will see the contact with the specified last name has been found out in the Global Address List. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.