How to timed delete emails from Outlook folder?
Let’s say you receive many emails in Outlook every day, and you want to remove these emails on schedule to keep your Outlook work fast and steadily. But how? Here, in this article I will introduce an easy way to automatically timed delete emails from Outlook folders.
This article will guide your to configure the AutoArchive settings to timed delete emails from specified Outlook folder.
1. In the Mail view, right click the specified Outlook folder that you will timed delete emails from, and select Properties from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Properties dialog box, please do as follows:
(1) Go to the AutoArchive tab;
(2) Check the Archive this folder using these settings option;
(3) Specify the schedule you will timed delete emails by, such as every 2 weeks, etc.
(4) Delete and backup the emails with one of below options:
A. If you want to delete the emails from the Outlook folder but keep a backup in hard disc, please check the Move old items to default archive folder option or Move old item to (your specified folder) option;
B. If you want to delete the emails from the Outlook folder without backup, please check the Permanently delete old items option.
3. Click the OK button to save the AutoArchive settings.
From now on, emails will be automatically timed deleted by the specified schedule.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!