- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi kaythegardener,
Outlook displays differences based on Outlook versions, email account types, etc.
How to timed delete emails from Outlook folder?
Let’s say you receive many emails in Outlook every day, and you want to remove these emails on schedule to keep your Outlook work fast and steadily. But how? Here, in this article I will introduce an easy way to automatically timed delete emails from Outlook folders.
This article will guide your to configure the AutoArchive settings to timed delete emails from specified Outlook folder.
1. In the Mail view, right click the specified Outlook folder that you will timed delete emails from, and select Properties from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Properties dialog box, please do as follows:
(1) Go to the AutoArchive tab;
(2) Check the Archive this folder using these settings option;
(3) Specify the schedule you will timed delete emails by, such as every 2 weeks, etc.
(4) Delete and backup the emails with one of below options:
A. If you want to delete the emails from the Outlook folder but keep a backup in hard disc, please check the Move old items to default archive folder option or Move old item to (your specified folder) option;
B. If you want to delete the emails from the Outlook folder without backup, please check the Permanently delete old items option.
3. Click the OK button to save the AutoArchive settings.
From now on, emails will be automatically timed deleted by the specified schedule.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI don't get a properties tab when right clicking on inbox to make these adjustments