How to print all contacts in an Outlook contact folder?
It’s easy to print the list of emails in a mail folder in Outlook, but do you know how to print a list of contacts in a contact folder in Outlook? This article will introduce the easy way to solve this problem.
1. Open the specified contact folder where you will print all contacts, and then press Ctrl + A keys together to select all contacts in the folder.
2. Click File > Print.
3. Go ahead to specify a printer, select a print style, and then click the Print button. See screenshot:
Now all contacts in the specified contact folder are printed together.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.